Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Earrings, Mariachi and Lawyers - what do they have in common?

Now, just so you don't think I only have my head in the 13th century - I found some other terrific books - and authors.  Check out Teresa Burrell's legal series.  Why did I look at Teresa's books? Well, first of all she's published 5 books in her series and had on these very cool earrings - a 5 book dangly concoction from each ear with her title on one side and the back of the book on the other.  LOVE THOSE EARRINGS so that got my attention, I started talking to her, and by golly ended up with a cool pair of earrings, a great book and me begging her to beg her earring maker to make me some Vespers Trilogy earrings.  Keep you posted on that one.

Mariachi!  I live in the San Luis Valley and am getting acquainted that that kind of music - D.R. Ransdell's Mariachi Murder is terrific so check it out.  Music - there's some kind of music for everyone.

Last but not least, let's not forget the 12th century - you know, those thrilling days of yesteryore and all that jazz - how about James Boschert's books published by Fireship Press, who does medieval and nautical historical novels.  Browsed at that booth for QUITE awhile.  Want to go to Jerusalem and not pay the airfare - well, then 12th century Assassins of Alamut might be for you -

No comments:

Post a Comment